1. There must be a prior agreement of where the greeting will be placed before we arrive. Be sure that specific area is receiving the watering. If no agreement has been discussed then we will place the greeting in a place most suitable to the home.
2. If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we install the greeting. A $100 cleaning fee will be automatically charged to you if it is evident that yard work has been done around greeting set up. In addition, replacement costs will be automatically billed to you for any graphic damaged by or stained by lawn care. We will not set signs when yard work is being done.
3. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please do not allow anyone to play on or around the sign display. Our items will not safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Do not move a graphic (or any other sign) to take photos with it.
4. DO NOT attach balloons or any other decorations to signs. Balloons deflate and can melt or stick onto letters & graphics causing damage.
5. DO NOT add any items to the display.
6. DO NOT use bubble machines, smoke machines, smoke bombs, fireworks, chalk cloud products, grills, bonfires, etc. around, near, with, in the vicinity of set up at any time.
7. DO NOT REMOVE our signs from your lawn for ANY reason.
8. DO NOT ALLOW anyone other than Shocking Signs to take down signs at any time for any reason. If the greeting needs to be taken down early, let us know and we will take care of it. An unauthorized removal fee of $100 will be automatically charged to you if we arrive at time of pick up and see signs have been taken down early.
9. Do not remove our ad signs. Ad signs indicate ownership of our property and act as a trademark on our work.
10. DO NOT MOVE signs once they have been set. There will be a $100 fee automatically charged to you if signs are moved after placement in addition to replacement costs of any graphic or stake damaged when moving signs.
11. Scoop the poop! We will not set up in a yard that has lots of animal poop. No refunds will be given.
12. Shocking Signs and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the duration of the setup or removal of any sign rental.
13. All signs are property of Shocking Signs. The purchaser of this service is responsible for ANY theft or damage caused to signs during the duration of the set up. Examples: damage by animals, fireworks, fire; use of sprinkler systems, lawn equipment, water guns, water balloons, silly string; any mischief or general misuse.
14. We will not be able to deliver if there is lightning or hazardous weather, including very high wind speeds. A credit for a future greeting will be issued.
15. Customer agrees to protect, defend, indemnify Shocking Signs and hold its officers, employees and agents free and harmless from and against any and all losses, penalties, damages, settlements, costs, charges, professional fees, or other expenses or liabilities of every kind and character arising out of or relating to any and all claims, liens, demands, obligations, actions, proceedings or causes of action of every kind and character in connection with or arising directly or indirectly out of the Shocking Signs of agreement and/or the performance thereof. Customer further agrees to investigate, handle, respond to, provide defense for any such claims, etc., at his sole expense and agrees to bear all other costs and expenses related thereto, even if it (claims, etc.) is groundless, false or fraudulent. Agreement is in effect for the duration of the rental process as defined by the effective dates of the rental agreement.
16. Must be over the age of 21 for any alcohol orders
17. By making payment for services, you are affirming that you have read and understand all Terms and Conditions.
1. This is a rental of a Shocking Signs yard greeting. Greetings rentals are for 24 hours. On occasion greetings may stay as long as 36 hours.
2. Signs will be placed the night before between 8pm and 11pm. Signs can be placed the morning of, between 7am and 9am, upon request.
3. Signs will be removed 24hrs upon placement.
1. If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for future booking date, based on our availability.
2. In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds (more than 20 MPH), winter weather and any other Act of God that would put US or our lawn display in harm's way.
3. No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
4. No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
5. No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
6. No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
7. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control. Some examples: Hard soil, rocky soil, threatening animals etc.